MICCI PENANG ANNUAL LUNCHEON DIALOGUE WITH CHIEF MINISTER OF PENANG
MICCI Penang’s Annual Luncheon held on 8th November 2018 at E&O Hotel Penang featured YAB Mr Chow Con Yeow, Chief Minister of Penang as our Guest of Honour. Participants had the opportunity to discuss how the industry players could work with the State Government to achieve Vision Penang 2030, a family focused Green and Smart State initiative launched by the Chief Minister on 29 August 2018.
MEETING WITH YAB TUN DR MAHATHIR MOHAMAD, PRIME MINISTER, 27 AUGUST 2018
The Chamber was very privileged to have the opportunity to pay a courtesy visit on YAB Prime Minister of Malaysia on 27 August 2018. Tun was indeed very happy that MICCI came forward to show appreciation to the new government and not to make complaints.
MEETING WITH YB TUAN LIM GUAN ENG, FINANCE MINISTER, 17 AUGUST 2018
President Datuk Tan Cheng Kiat together with key members of the General Committee paid a courtesy visit on YB Lim Guan Eng, Minister of Finance on 17 August 2018.
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating