SUPPORT AND COOPERATION KEY TOWARDS FIGHTING TERRORISM, BUILDING SAFER COUNTRY
MICCI JASCO and Sime Darby Property Berhad jointly organised a half-day briefing, “Update on Malaysia’s Security and DAESH/IS Threat in the Country” on 27 September 2018 which drew a turnout of about 100 participants. Keynote speaker DCP Dato Ayob Khan bin Mydin Pitchay, Head, Counter Terrorism Division (E8) of Royal Malaysia Police provided an overview of terrorism threat and old issues in Malaysia’s Security landscape.
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating