CHINESE INVESTMENT INTO THE REGION IS SOMETHING WE CANNOT IGNORE
Malaysia continues to attract Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) at a healthy rate. From January to August 2018, Malaysia recorded a total of RM61.6 billion in investment approvals, up from RM40.4 billion during the same time in 2017. Investors conHidence in Malaysia has not waivered after the 14th general election, said YB Ong at the MICCI Annual Business Luncheon held on the 25th of October at the Royale Chulan Damansara Hotel.
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating