BUSINESSES URGED TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF SABAH
The MICCI Sabah Branch Annual Luncheon was successfully held on 22 November, 2018 at the Grand Ballroom of Pacific Sutera, Sutera Harbour Resort with more than 410 members and guests with the presence of the Chief Minister of Sabah, the Right Honourable Datuk Seri Panglima Haji Mohd Shafie bin Haji Apdal as the Guest of Honour.
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating