Did The Prihatin Package Left The Goose Behind?
MICCI calls on the Government to consult the chambers or business associations who are at ground level, in the policy development process, especially during this critical period. The survival of businesses is the key to the country’s economy recovery and thus in turn ensures the…
Malaysia Singapore Cross Border trade to continue during the MCO.
The MOT through JPJ took the initiative to ensure that the logistics industry would continue to operate during the MCO. The initiative also supports the decision of the Prime Minister of Malaysia and the Prime Minister of Singapore to guarantee the delivery of essential goods…
Having Questions On Customs Operation during the Movements Control Order?
Royal Malaysian Customs has an FAQ series 2/2020 dated 27th March 2020. Get Some answers here https://bit.ly/FAQ-JKDM
Prime Minister Unveils RM250b Prihatin Package
Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has announced a RM250 billion economic stimulus package to weather the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The economic aid, dubbed the People-Centric Economic Stimulus Package (Prihatin), will benefit all segments of the society with the objectives of protecting the…
Legal Impact on Contracts in Malaysia During Covid-19 Pandemic
Our member, Tay & Partners have published several articles providing their legal opinion on the legal impact that the Covid-19 pandemic has on employers and employees. The article also references a guideline titled “Guidelines on Handling Issues Relating to Contagious Outbreaks Including Novel Coronavirus” issued…
Window To Clear Your Imports held in Ports & Exports Activities To Continue
Transport Ministry with the Cabinet instructed that affected ports to be given special exemption to clear non-essentials goods to warehouse outside the port areas temporarily. Read more: https://bit.ly/MICCI-ClearPort Date : 27th March 2020 to 29th March 2020 Locations :…
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating