RM600 Financial Aid to Employees on Unpaid Leave
The Malaysian Government has introduced financial assistance for those covered under the Social Security Organisation’s (PERKESO) Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS). Businesses can find out how they can apply for the Employment Retention Program (ERP) and read the full press statement from PERKESO here: http://bit.ly/MICCI-Perkeso-ERP.
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating