Terms and Conditions for Exempted Businesses to Continue Operate during the Movement Control Order Period
Referring to the press statement released by the National Security Council of Malaysia, businesses who are exempted from the Movement Control Order, thus allowing them to continue its operations, are advised to follow the rules and regulations as stated in the statement. Businesses are reminded that they are responsible for taking necessary precautions during this period. Click here for more info http://bit.ly/MICCI-NationalSecurityCouncilPR
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating