Prime Minister Announced that EPF Contributors Can Now Withdraw RM500 Monthly for One Year
The Prime Minister, Tan Sri Dato’ Haji Muhyiddin Bin Haji Mohd Yassin announced few initiatives agreed by the Economic Action Council to lessen the burden on the people during the Covid-19 pandemic.
-EPF contributors below the age of 55 can withdraw a maximum of RM500 a month for a period of 12 months from their second account beginning from 1st of April.
-RM500 million to the Ministry of Health.
-RM130 million additional fund for Every State.
-Suspension of monthly repayments to the National Higher Education Fund Corporation would be extended to six months.
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating