Prime Minister Unveils RM250b Prihatin Package
Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has announced a RM250 billion economic stimulus package to weather the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. The economic aid, dubbed the People-Centric Economic Stimulus Package (Prihatin), will benefit all segments of the society with the objectives of protecting the people, supporting businesses and strengthening the economy.
The speech – https://bit.ly/MICCI-PrihatinPackage-Speech
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating