Did The Prihatin Package Left The Goose Behind?
MICCI calls on the Government to consult the chambers or business associations who are at ground level, in the policy development process, especially during this critical period. The survival of businesses is the key to the country’s economy recovery and thus in turn ensures the rakyat’s sustained employment.
MICCI President, Datuk C.K Tan says :
“ Protect The Goose That Lays the Eggs, Feed It to Ensure It Continues To Lay Eggs”
Please read the full statement here : https://bit.ly/MICCI-Prihatin-statement
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating