COVID-19 Legal Considerations Free Webinar By MICCI
MICCI is introducing another LIVE Webinar Series called “COVID-19 LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS”. The series title is apt for the decisions business owners across many sectors who are struggling to cope with the impacts brought by the COVID-19 pandemic and confused with multiple announcements during the MCO & CMCO & EMCO.
Let’s tune in to this Webinar and listen to our professional Panel Speakers for some possible solutions in the current challenging business environment.
LIMITED SEATS! REGISTER NOW!
FREE WEBINAR : “COVID-19 LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS – SERIES 1”
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF THE MCO’S DOS AND DONTS?
Date : 10th June 2020, Wednesday
Time : 1pm To 2.30pm
TOPICS COVERED :
• MCO & CMCO – Effect On Businesses : Some Possible Options
• What Should a Covid-19 Act Cover?
REGISTRATION AT : firstname.lastname@example.org
CATCH OUR LIVE STREAM AT MICCI OFFICIAL FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/micci.official
Get to know more about our Moderator & Panelist profile, please click on the links :-
Azrani Rustam’s Profile :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-DR-RiM6WA3UfW48vGBQpBAWVC7M-kzo/view?usp=sharing
Chew Phye Keat’s Profile :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Wka1z-Z2Q4Dzxp6DzQ0gyA58GWjxxQK/view?usp=sharing
Tay Beng Chai’s Profile :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D6mbjKE_2be_FNbwwBvzJI30HYySVi2O/view?usp=sharing
#micci #internationalchamber #chamberofcommerce #chamberofindustry #chamber #commerce #industry #trading #malaysia #business #manufacturer #company #growth #news #work #smallbusiness #onlinebusiness #success #kualalumpur #world #today #covid19 #coronavirus #mco #FightCOVID19 #StayAtHome #StaySafeAtHome #KitaMestiMenang #COVID19malaysia
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating