REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The Government of Malaysia through the Malaysia External Trade Development
Corporation (MATRADE), has agreed to further extend their support assistance to
Malaysian SME exporters during this challenging period, by reimbursing logistics
costs incurred by exporters affected by COVID-19 global shutdowns.
This temporary relief granted through Market Development Grant (MDG) will allow
for the reimbursement of up to 30% of total logistic costs subject to a maximum of
RM15,000.00 per shipment, including the cost of transportation, warehousing and
freight. This temporary support initiative is applicable for logistics costs
incurred from 18 March until 31 December 2020 or until the COVID-19 pandemic is
officially declared ended by the government, whichever comes first.
SMEs must register with MATRADE first and apply for MDG to be eligible. For SMEs
who are already registered with MATRADE, they can start applying for the partial
reimbursement from 27 July 2020. Applicants must submit a hard copy of the
application form, please click this link to print out the form https://drive.google.com/file/d/16N_Hk0RhGAhc51otw826Guhvppyn2aNx/view?usp=sharing to
MATRADE as per following address:
Market Development Unit
8th Floor, East Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
(Attn: Puan Marina Yusof, Senior Manager)
Submissions must provide all relevant documents showing proof of the actual
logistics expense incurred. If you have any queries please call 03-6207 7953, or
Hope this support will provide a partial relief to your export efforts and help re-start
your export initiatives.
#micci #internationalchamber #chamberofcommerce #chamberofindustry #chamber #commerce #industry #trading #malaysia #business #manufacturer #company #growth #news #work #smallbusiness #onlinebusiness #success #kualalumpur #world #today #covid19 #coronavirus #mco #FightCOVID19 #StayAtHome #StaySafeAtHome #KitaMestiMenang #COVID19malaysia
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating