Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating
The global business environment has continued to change rapidly post COVID-19. Data-driven, actionable insights can guide business leaders through these unprecedented downturns and help achieve business resilience by prioritizing long-term objectives. Partnering with local experts can further help your business navigate the new normal across Asia Pacific and beyond.
Join Tricor’s webinar ‘China, Malaysia & Singapore Business Corridors – Navigating the New Normal’, led by Tricor Axcelasia Regional Managing Director, Ranjit Singh, and Senior Executive Director, Derek Lee, Tricor Mainland China CEO, Hailiang Zhang, together with Tricor Singapore CEO & Managing Director, Lon Gee Ho, and moderated by Gary Tok, Group Chief Commercial Officer of Tricor Group to explore the importance of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) through the lens of different countries, as well as the emerging issues and priorities for businesses in the post-COVID-19 regulatory environment.
Secure your spot now: https://hubs.ly/H0sJTXK0
#TricorGroup #TricorAxcelasia #AtYourService #AsiaExpansionSpecialist #Webinar #COVID19 #GRC #APAC
- Banks To Provide Loan Repayment Flexibility To Borrowers Affected By COVID-19 Media Statement by Bank Negara Malaysia Date : 29th July 2020
- Recruitment of foreign workers for the construction, plantation and agriculture sector. Media Statement By Ministry Of Human Resource Date : 29th July 2020
- MICCI wishing all our Muslim Members, Associates & Friends a warm and blessed Hari Raya Haji. We also wishing all the Non-Muslim Members Happy Holidays!
- REIMBURSEMENT ON COST OF LOGISTICS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Tricor Business Resilience Webinar Series : China, Malaysia, Singapore Business Corridor- Navigating